This is the generation of SmartPhones where from shopping to business everything can be done in those small 5 inch screen.
Not only can it help customers reach you more easily when they’re on the go, but it will soon impact search engine optimization.
The fact is that more than half of internet users use their mobile devices to go online. Consumers will choose your company over your competitors only if you provide them with the best mobile experience possible.
To understand more on this let’s get a little deep into mobile SEO importance.
Here are some things you need to understand :
- More and more people are buying mobiles and tablets
- People don’t spend all the time on one device.
- Majority of mobile consumers search information during the shopping process, are consulting news, sending mails, are working on it.
- When a website is slow to load, or even worse, can’t load, no one has enough patience to wait for it. and at that time you’ll lose customers.
Optimizing your Website for Mobile is must, check out the benefits of Mobile Website SEO:-
- Improved User Experience:- The beauty of well-optimized and designed website lies in its user-friendly interface and well organized structure. This results in more no. of users viewing the website when it is well structured. If you provide the best user experience then you probably won the half battle.
- Better Google rankings with Mobile SEO:- The most important ranking factor in SEO is improving user experience by making your website mobile friendly with well optimized SEO ways. To achieve high rankings, website must be responsive. Responsive websites are titled with better rankings in Google.
- Brand and Reputation Building:- Brand image is the overall impression that consumers form about your company based on information from various sources. People identify you with the brand name and with the services you provide them. Websites are the reflection of your image. It completely flaunts your image in form of text, pictures, videos, etc. If you offer them a delightful experience then they will regularly visit your website.